An important event for the garment and textile industry, GFT 2019 promises to deliver four impactful days to introduce your innovations to market. Furthermore, exhibitors can take advantage of the organizer’s connections, buyer visits, and other pre-show, on-site, and post-show activities that will keep their names in the minds of international buyers all year long.
GFT is being promoted throughout the Region via an extensive targeted visitor promotion campaign, designed to reach the people who count. Promotion will be aimed at manufacturers, importers, traders and retailers. Activities include:
- Targeted use of complimentary visitor invitations
- Highly specific direct mail campaigns to our extensively researched customer database
- Radio & TV spots
- An aggressive press and magazine campaign incorporating advertising and editorial coverage
- Close liaison with quality trade and press including advertising, editorial and regular press releases
- Roadshows with table top opportunity
- Factory Visits
- eMarketing strategies
- Show websites
- And much more!
Therefore, the earlier you sign up to be our exhibitor, the sooner you will be entitled to the benefits.
Save Your Time with "Business Matchmaking Service"
Find the right supplier through our "Business Matchmaking" service
that will match buyers and sellers in the most efficient manner. Simply tell us which type of products you want to source, and we can recommend the right suppliers with whom you can set appointments in
advance to meet at the show.
For more information, please contact
Mr. Krisorn N.
+66 2686 7310