GFT will be the most complete hub of garment and textile manufacturing technologies and services. Discover embroidery machines, sewing machines, digital fabric printers, functional fabrics, accessories, software, and garment subcontractors for those looking to launch their own fashion brands and those searching for corporate uniforms, as well as leather and fabrics to use in industrial production. Entrepreneurs will be able to source from a variety of international service providers, including from China, Hong Kong, Korea and the Republic of China (Taiwan).
About GFT 2024
Discover all technologies for sewing, embroidering, knitting, weaving and printing for garment and textile manufacturing in one show.
Machinery, Technologies and Equipment Support
◦ Sewing ◦ Embroidery ◦ Laser Cut ◦ Heat Transfer ◦ Printing ◦ Conveyor Hanging Systems ◦ Barcode Packaging ◦ Printing Ribbon ◦ Printing & Finishing ◦ Knitting ◦ Textile Yarn ◦ Spinning ◦ Weaving
◦ Textiles for future apparel ◦ Innovative Finishing ◦ Nanotechnology ◦ Fire Resistant ◦ Medical Fabric ◦ Home textile ◦ Sportswear ◦ Uniform ◦ Health and Wellness
◦ Cotton ◦ Silk ◦ Linen ◦ Ramie ◦ Synthetic ◦ Knitted ◦ Coated ◦ Polyester ◦ Nylon ◦ Rayon ◦ Wool ◦ Printed Fabric ◦ Jacquard ◦ Denim ◦ Blends ◦ Eco-Friendly Fabric ◦ Lingerie & Swimwear Fabrics ◦ Sportswear Fabrics ◦ Fake Fur ◦ Synthetics Fibers ◦ Raw Fibers ◦ Yarn
Fashion OEM Service
◦ OEM ◦ ODM ◦ OBM ◦ Garment for Fashion Clothes ◦ Fashion Shoe ◦ Fashion Bag ◦ Fashion Pattern
◦ Garment ◦ Fashion Dress Materials ◦ Trimmings & Embellishments ◦ Buttons ◦ Studs ◦ Eyelets ◦ Zippers ◦ Fasteners ◦ Embroidery & Lace materials ◦ Ribbons ◦ Interlining ◦ Woven Label ◦ Fibres & Yarns ◦ Embroidery & Lace ◦ Tag Barcode & Packaging ◦ Elastic Draw String ◦ Stopper ◦ Program for Textile & Garment
Including businesses in all sizes (start-ups, SMEs, large enterprises) and operating in various business sectors.
- Garment Exporters & Manufacturers
- Distributors & Wholesales
- Trading Company/Importers
- Textile & Fashion Designers
- Design Studios & Institutes
- OEM/ODM Service
- Brand Owners/Private Label Apparel/Fashion Online Stores
- Interior Designers/Architect
- Home Textile
- Shoe/Bag Manufacturers
- Merchandisers of Retailers: Department Stores, Specialty Stores
- Producers & Processors of Medical Requisites & Uniform for Medical & Hospitality Industry
- Manufacturers: Protective Clothing, Component for Automotive Industry
- Members of Federations, Trade Associations & Government Agencies
GFT 2024 Fact Sheet
Be stylish, and get inspiration from a bonanza of fresh ideas and possibilities through a range of activities at GFT. You will be amazed with the new experiences related to garment and textile industries and how you can apply the new ideas to weave the business you desire.
Come accessorize and beautify your business with the new pattern of success together at GFT.
Discover the latest innovation of “Functional Textile” presented by manufacturers from 7 main sectors:
◦ Medical Wear ◦ Antibacterial Clothing ◦ Sportswear ◦ Collagen Clothing ◦ Recycled Textile ◦ Non-Woven ◦ Uniform
MyStyle Zone @GFT
Get to meet leading OEM providers that will fulfill the inspiration and drive success for young designers and new-gen entrepreneurs.
Shaping Fashion Business with BCG Model
Sustainability has never been out of fashion! Come explore how your business can adopt BCG model (Bio Economy, Circular Economy, and Green Economy) to penetrate new markets and save our world’s environment in one go.
Nonwoven: The Rising Star for Textile Industry
The sought-after textile material: Nonwoven Fabric will be gathered at the event to offer unparalleled characteristics for emerging industries such as medical, wellness, new-gen automotive, etc.
A Wide Range of Machinery for Sewing, Embroidery & Cutting
Quality products are made by reliable machinery. A troop of leading brands will ensure your seamless productivity in sewing, embroidery, and cutting while strutting your way to success.
The Sourcing Platform for Latest Materials & Accessories
Create a new fashion style with latest materials and accessories. Make your products shimmer and shine while staying on top of the market trend.
GFT is open to trade visitors only. Please dress in business attire. Those wearing shorts and/or sandals and minors under the age of 15 will not be permitted into the exhibition hall. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone without cause or explanation.