In these difficult and uncertain times, the health and safety of our colleagues, exhibitors, and visitors is of paramount importance to Reed Tradex, a member of RX. Our trade exhibitions are well ordered marketplaces for conducting business and commerce where we are able to affect conditions, settings and situations through a consistent and coherent program of safeguards and precautionary measures.
We have joined forces with our venue owner, Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center (BITEC), and the relevant local authorities as part of GFT’s collaborative response to the COVID-19 emergency. Our 5-point (safety) plan focuses on:
- collaborating with all relevant parties;
- dynamic risk management and staying alert to the COVID-19 risks we face;
- planning around roles and responsibilities; safeguards and precautionary measures; and for possible COVID-19 emergencies;
- pre-show and in-show communications using a variety of mediums;
- baseline and incremental show-setting, hygiene and medical safeguards and precautionary measures.